Thursday, November 28, 2013

ACTIVITY 2

 

BEFOR YOU ANSWER THE FOLLOWING EXERCISE, READ ABOUT PAST TENSE IN THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH

Past simple is used to express something that you did frequently in the past. It sometimes refers to contrast: something you sued to do in the past, but don’t do anymore; or something you didn’t use to do in the past, but you do now. ALSO, it refers to something you did once at a specific time in the past. Sometimes the TIME EXPRESSION is mentioned”.

“To Know More About TIME EXPRESSION Go To The Following Page"

   

CHOOSE THE CORRECT ANSWER:

1- I _____ last night

A. used to drink

B. drank

2. I ____________ smoke when I was a child

A. didn’t use to

B. didn’t used to

3. ______________ drink?

A. Did you used to

B. Did you use to

4. I ________________ dolls when I was a child

A. used to play

B. played

5. I  ______________ tacos this afternoon

A. ate

B. used to eat

6. My friend Mary ___________________, but now she does.

A. didn’t use to smoke

B. didn’t smoke

7. Ana Guevara __________in Europe four years ago.

A. used to run

B. ran

8. I  __________ my homework yesterday.

A. did

B. used to do

9. Peter ______________chocomilk, but now he drinks micheladas.

A. used to drink

B. drank

10. He _________________ piano lessons, but now he plays soccer.

A.used to study

B. studied

NOTE:

Do Any Five From Your Choice And Answer Them In The Box At The End Of This Page, Then Submit It Before The End Of December.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment